Monday, August 31, 2009

two new blankey's..

Asking 30 dollars for this one and the smaller one I will be putting up in a minute I am only asking 15 for. I did a nice pattern with these here. I got some really thin yarn from my MIL and put them together. I found the squares for the smaller on I had put together and Never put the blanket together until recently. I have another scarf on the way also. Just a tease but to tell what it will be. It a shades of black ribbon scarf like the one I have posted but with gold and silver beads in it.







5 comments:

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho e amei mesmo!...
Lindo, criativo e muito alegre!
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil

KC said...

I like the granny squares. I dont have the patience. I have so many WIP blankets now it aint funny as well as BAG bags ( re-usables crochetted from supermarket nags or videotapes). I need to focus more :-)

rauf said...

Very colourful designs, we hardly have any use for blankets in Chennai India as we have no winter. Our winter is summer for you. North Indi gets pretty cold in winter. i am in south.
Thank you Tweety

tweetey30 said...

You guys and gals are most welcome. I have a friend who lives in Africa and she feels the same way except for when she was here last winter.. Brr.. for her..

Jankensan said...

How I wish I could get the hang of crochet! Your projects are great!