Sunday, December 28, 2008

The girls projects

Hi there. Here are what the girls are working on for my blog.. LOL.. They are magnets. I say 2.00 a piece.. They are pretty cool. They are made of beads and then melted together with an iron. A neighbor got the girls hooked and I bought them some more beads for X-mas and I have been helping them..

Enjoy and let me know what you would like and how many via e-mail..

Here are 3 lizards.. One is missing an arm but that was my fault when I first ironed him together..



2 turtles..



1 fish, 1 frog, and 1 star.

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

Grandson has these and he loves them - makes all sorts of things - coasters - necklaces - - so fun and colorful.

Gledwood said...

I love those things... they look good enough to eat!!

(And if I were still 3 I'd probably have a try...)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Charming! And so inventive! It looks like it would be such fun to do and also, it looks like there could be so very many variations, depending on how long you iron, etc....! Great Great Idea!

Thanks for yur Visit...So glad you stopped by and I'm glad I came by here....!

And yes, I am an Actress, Singer, Composer, Painter, etc., etc....

Tamara said...

Hi hun,
Is this your primary blog?I tried following your link from my blog,and it doesn't get me anywhere for some reason.Can you help me find your current blog,if this one isn't it?
I'd like to add you seem like a really cool,down to earth person.I could totally use some new blog friends,cuz it seems as though alot of people are dropping out of site these days,and I'd just love to add you onto my page...Okee-dokee?
Take Care!
Great art work,btw!I'm an obsessive scrap-booker,so I'm really "digging" your crafty lizards that you and your kiddos are doing!! That's just TOO cool.