Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reposting items....

Hi there reposting the items. I have people saying they are having problems seeing the photos on here. I dont know whats wrong. Lets see if this helps any.


40 dollars for this one... Its a double Crochet with granny squares sewed together.



Bibs 5 dollars a piece.. single crochet to make these.






40 dollars for the blanket.. double crochet stitch and more granny squares sewed together.


175 dollars. A queen Size afghan.. single stitch in a ripple design.


25 dollars for set.. single and double crochet for this one. I did two rows of single and three rows of Double.




Hope you all can see these now. I am sorry for the inconvience.. I just transferred them from the original blog to this one and not thinking. I can see them when I click on my link but I dont know why you guys and gals cant. Well let me know if this is better.

I will take closer photo's later on today. But here is what I have for now. Enjoy.

2 comments:

JR said...

Looking at all these items, I'm curious, are you crocheting or knitting on all of these, or a bit of both? Thanks.

tweetey30 said...

VV I crochet. I have no idea how to knit.. I have never learned how to knit. I know how to use my needles but never really learned how to pearl and knit one. So its all crocheted.